SemiCab, North America’s only Collaborative Transportation Platform, announces continued growth and industry recognition.
“At SemiCab, we are disrupting the long-haul trucking industry with our collaborative transportation platform”
ATLANTA, GA. USA (PRWEB) AUGUST 21, 2021 — SemiCab, Inc., North America’s only Collaborative Transportation Platform, today announced record growth for the first half of 2021 and recognition from vanguards in the industry, including Food Logistics and Fast Company.
Since the start of the year, SemiCab has:
- Launched new partnerships with 3 large-scale entities: a well-known retailer, a popular consumer brand, and a reputable distributor. With their collaboration on the SemiCab platform, SemiCab saw its revenue grow 8-fold from April to June.
- Grown the number of carriers on their platform to 500. A new partnership with SmartHop, a company focused on helping small trucking companies make smarter decisions, and collaboration with DotKonnekt has fueled additional capacity.
- Welcomed its newest advisory board member, Guy Primus, into the fold. Guy is an entrepreneur and inventor who brings over 20 years of supply chain knowledge to SemiCab’s team of technology experts.
- Improved their internal infrastructure to better serve their community by automating operational and financial workflows, enhancing their Mobile Apps and Predictive Optimization™ capabilities, building a brand-new dedicated fleet assessment module, and streamlining the operations team interface with products.
- Received honorable mention in Fast Company’s 2021 World-Changing Ideas Awards for making transportation more efficient, sustainable, and equitable.
- Been named to Food Logistics’ 2021 Top Green Providers list for being a company whose products, services, or exemplary leadership is enhancing sustainability within the cold food and beverage industry.
- Launched a new website. The new website outlines SemiCab’s mission, showcases its Collaborative Transportation Platform, and houses helpful resources like eBooks, webinar recordings, and a blog with relevant freight and technology updates.
- Been selected to participate in Plug and Play’s 12-week Supply Chain Innovation Program that connects large retailers, consumer brands, and manufacturers to exciting startups like SemiCab, creating new digital business and operating models.
As 2021 continues to unfold, SemiCab’s continued dedication to revolutionizing the freight space is unparalleled, with special attention to sustainability efforts. As the news cycle continues with horrendous stories of wildfires, floods, droughts, and heatwaves, the urgency of worldwide environmental changes can no longer be ignored. That’s why SemiCab remains focused on reducing empty miles, to eliminate the addition of 30 million metric tons of CO2 to the environment every year.
As Jagan Reddy, SemiCab Chief Community Officer shared, “SemiCab is forging ahead with ever-growing insight into how we can disrupt the status quo and bring real and sustainable efficiencies to the freight industry, and it all starts with collaboration.”
To join their mission, visit www.semicab.com.
About SemiCab, Inc.
SemiCab is a cloud-based Collaborative Transportation Platform built to achieve the scalability required to predict and optimize millions of loads and hundreds of thousands of trucks. To orchestrate collaboration across shippers and carriers, SemiCab uses real-time data from API-based load tendering and pre-built integrations with TMS and ELD partners. To build fully loaded round trips, SemiCab uses AI/ML predictions and advanced optimization models. On the SemiCab platform, shippers pay less and carriers make more while not having to change a thing. To learn more visit: SemiCab.com.